What We Do:
No matter if you are just starting your career or are a seasoned financial pro, we work with you and your family to develop fully customized financial plans to achieve your goals and protect against the downsides that life may throw at you.
What is financial planning?
Financial Planning can be a complex and ongoing interactive process where all your goals and concerns are worked through and defined. All current financial, family and business information is collected and analyzed. That information combined with stated goals and concerns are then used to develop strategies specific to your situation.
We then run through a host of scenarios to see how different market and life conditions may affect the different strategies and their projected outcomes. Using all of this information we develop a comprehensive financial plan encompassing all areas of your life (or what you choose to focus on).
Our Financial Plan Process:
- First Step – What do you desire in a planner? What can you expect from us? Are we a good fit?
- Second Step – Discovery session and needs analysis of your current situation. What goals and concerns do you have? Where are you and where would you like to be?
- Financial Planning – We analyze your current situation, develop a personalized financial plan and prepare custom recommendations. Build a Draft Financial Plan.
- Review – We present your draft financial plan with current state and recommendations. We then finalize the Financial Plan.
- Implementation – We implement your chosen recommendations.
- Review & Monitor – We review our progress regularly and make any needed updates